Week 11
Week 11
In the lab this week we did different stations.
I can apply all these activities in my classroom. Depending on the grade I teach I can do one or more a day. For younger kids, I feel like they would like the M&M activity, and for older students, I feel like they would have fun with the cold soda.
What did you learn this week?
I learned ice melts slower on wood and faster on stainless steel. This a great way for students to make predictions, record observations, and explain and ask questions. What are new or remaining questions?
What grade levels would each activity best fit based on what kids can comprehend?
Hi Olga! I agree with you that some of the activities that we did may be more or less interesting depending on the age group. I think younger students would enjoy all of the activities, while the older ones may want the ones that are more complex or question provoking.
ReplyDelete