Week 14
Week 14
4/24/2024
This week our group got to investigate the question "Why do cold drinks get water droplets on the outside?" After we looked at 3 types of simulations and discussed them with our group we learned that the water droplets come from the air, because oxygen carries water particles that are then mixed with the cold of the can to create the water droplets you see on cold soda cans.
I would like to incorporate flip videos in my classroom. It's a great way for students to show off what they have learned and can be used for more then just science. This uses so many area like art and technology which can make this lesson more engaging for students.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Hi Olga! Your flip video drawings look great! My group also researched that question, but I was still confused on what the particles do. That makes sense with the oxygen carrying water particles that we can't see hitting the cold can! Flip videos are a great idea to engage students and allows the opportunity for students to learn multiple topics at once. Great job!
ReplyDeleteHi Olga! this is a really awesome post. I also believe in the future I will incorporate flipgrids into my classroom because they are super fun for students to make and they always keep them engaged.
ReplyDelete