Week 15

 Week 15
5/2/2024

What did you learn this week?
I learned what happens when mixing baking soda and vinegar. We were able to create our experiment with our group members. When we mixed the 2 chemicals it changed from liquid to gas( carbon dioxide) but the matter stayed the same. 

What are new or remaining questions?
Does the amount of vinegar or baking soda change the reaction? For example, having more baking soda and a smaller amount of vinegar. 

How can you apply what you've learned to your teaching in the future?
Depending on the grade level I am teaching, I can apply this experiment to my classroom to help better explain chemical reactions. It helps when students can visually see something than just reading or listening to a lecture. 




Comments

  1. Hi Olga! I also said that I would use this experiment in my classroom to help students better understand!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Week 9

Week 13

Week 8